Sunday, August 21, 2011

Open the Eyes of My Heart - Sonicflood

Sonicflood Live at TBN

It has been a while since I've heard this song in church.  After listening to Tommy Walker's Lord I Believe in You, I found myself remembering the songs from the past and one of the first worship/contemporary Christian bands was Sonicflood.  It was just really nostalgic reminiscing about the song we sang in the past.

While it is true that we have so many good song nowadays, there are many songs in the past that still make sense even in this day and age of Christian music.


Open the Eyes of My Heart
Sonicflood

E
Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
B
Open the eyes of my heart
          A
I want to see you
          E         G  A
I want to see you

E
Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
B
Open the eyes of my heart
          A
I want to see you
          E        E  E/D   E
I want to see you


           B               C#m
To see You high and lifted up
A                            B
Shining in the light of Your glory
B                       C#m
Pour out Your power and love
           A           B    
As we sing holy, holy, holy
A           B
Holy, holy, holy
          E
I want to see you


Honestly, I still ask this of the Lord.  I still pray for the Lord to open the eyes of my heart in order for me to see His plans and purposes for my life.  I continually seek the Lord believing that as I draw closer to Him, He draws closer to me.   I long to hear His voice and worship in His presence.

If you want more Sonicflood material you might want to check these out from Amazon.com

Cry HolyResonate
Sonicflood

No comments:

Post a Comment

User's Manual

Sometime back, my son asked me to fix his lego, I fixed it so many times that I thought I could do it without the manual. After going throu...