Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jesus Be The Center - Israel Houghton


This a fairly new song which, from what I gather, was debuted by Israel Houghton in Hillsong Conference 2011.  Apparently this was the 25th Hillsong conference and a far cry from the small gathering of believers that started it all more than 2 decades ago.  The Hillsong Conference 2001 saw thousands of participant from all over the world congregate at the Sydney Entertainment Centre in Darling Harbour.

The conference was said to be amazing and it makes me look forward to going to the 2012 conference if and when I get the budget and time for it.   I will be praying and believing for this to happen.

Jesus Be The Center
Israel Houghton - Hillsong Conference 2011
Source: iunspoken.com

F Gm F/A

Jesus at the center of it all

Bb F/A C

Jesus at the center of it all

Bb Dm

From beginning to the end

Gm

It will always be

F/A

It’s always been You

Bb Bb/C

Jesus, Jesus

Jesus be the center of my life

Jesus be the center of my life

From beginning to the end

It will always be
It’s always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Bb

Nothing else matters

Dm F

Nothing in this world will do

F Gm7 F/A Bb

Jesus you’re the center

Gm7 Dm7

Everything revolves around You

C

Jesus You

Bridge:

C

From my heart to the heavens

Dm F

Jesus be the center

Bb

It’s all about You

C

It’s all about You

Jesus be the center of my church

Jesus be the center of my church

From beginning to the end

It will always be

It’s always been You

Jesus, Jesus

It is a spirit-filled song and brings us back to the meaning of being Christians.  It is a reminder that at the center of it all is Jesus.  Churches should remember that always.  It is not about the pastor, though you may have a good pastor, but pastors are only human.  The reason why you go to a specific church is because you can feel the presence and the spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ permeating the church and its believers, not only because the pastor speaks well.

This is really an inspiring song.  The chords provided by iunspoken.com is a good touch.  I might  be adding the chords of the songs I am posting for those interested.

Hope you guys love this song as much as I do.

For more Israel Houghton you may want to check out this other resources from Amazon.com


Love God. Love PeopleThe Power Of OneDeeper Level


No comments:

Post a Comment

User's Manual

Sometime back, my son asked me to fix his lego, I fixed it so many times that I thought I could do it without the manual. After going throu...