Monday, August 8, 2011

Jesus Culture: Rooftops



Most of the worship songs in churches nowadays come from Hillsong or Lakewood Church.  When I first heard this song I thought for sure this is a new Hillsong worship song.  To my surprise and delight, the song was from a new group (well at least new to me), called Jesus Culture.  The song is called Rooftops.

Rooftops
Jesus Culture feat. Kim Walker Smith
Source: lyricsmode.com

Here I am before you
Falling in love and seeking your truth
Knowing that your perfect grace
Has brought me to this place
Because of you I freely live
My life to you, oh God, I give

So I stand before You God
I lift my voice because you set me free

So I shout out your name from the rooftops I proclaim
That I am Yours, I am yours

All the good You've done for me
I lift up my hand up hand for all to see
You're the only one
Who brings me to my knees
To share this love across the earth
The beauty of Your Holy Word

So I stand before You God
I lift my voice because you set me free

So I shout out your name from the rooftops I proclaim
That I am Yours, I am Yours
All that I am I place into Your loving hands
And I am Yours, I am Yours

Here I am, I stand with arms wide open
To the one, the Son, the everlasting God (2x)


It is a great song to sing in the rooftops and belting out until your hearts content.  I do believe that the love of God has brought me to this place.  It is amazing how I can relate to this song.


It is indeed great to sing a new song to the Lord everyday.  I hope you guys enjoy this song as much as I did and let us never forget to put all that we are into the hands of God.  This does not mean off course that we could just slack off.  Truly believing in God does not lead to laziness.  We all know that there is much work to be done right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

User's Manual

Sometime back, my son asked me to fix his lego, I fixed it so many times that I thought I could do it without the manual. After going throu...